Respect

Assalamualaikum and good evening.


Suddenly this evening have no idea of what to write. Few hours before, ideas flowing like 'coklat mencurah-curah ke ladang gandum and puff!! It became COCO CRUNCH!', but now, puff!! NOTHING.  -.-'


Ok la, now I remember something. Do you guys bows? No? I do, but not bowing formally la of course like the Japanese. Just bow slightly. 

#google

Yesterday, one of the student in my class came late. When he entered the class, he bowed to the lecturer. That should be a normal thing to do right? But what caught my attention was, during his walked to his seat, he also bowed to the other students. Not student ok, it's STUDENTS. I was like 'Wah..sopannya,anak siapa la ni..', and then we fell in love and live happily ever after. The end.

Ok, the last two parts was tipu.

But seriously, he was so polite. I never met anyone as polite as that, and guess what, he is not MALAYSIAN. He's a Thai. So, no wonder la kan. Usually, we, Malaysian, take this kind of thing for granted. 

Yala, mana sempat nak bow or greet or smile (at least) to classmates, got lecture kot to attend. 

Ok, SOME of us do not la but MAJORITY is like that.

Ah, peduli apa, kita tak kenal kot. Korang pun bukan siapa-siapa. Buat tak nampak sudah. 

Let's look at the bright side. Respecting other people tidak akan merugikan anda, even a bit, instead, you will gained the respect back. :)

#google
P/S: I observed and I learned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Do It Because I Care

A Week of Depression

Kejayaan dan Istidraj